Young girls and boys are more conscious about their dresses, gestures and most importantly about their looks. The Acne Scars are a common problem emerging among all the adolescents during their transition into adulthood. Because Acne scars not only ruin the looks, it also develop inferiority complex in teenagers.
If you are struck by acne and eager to seek various ways to get rid of Acne Scars and want to have wonderfully flawless skin, you need to know few things first.
Before adopting any treatment one should know about what acne scars are and what are the causes of Acne scars.
Causes of Acne: Hormonal disorder begins due to mental stress or may be due to intake of oily, dairy or processed food. Naturally produced oil of our skin is metabolized by bacteria. Skin cell are irritated by metabolized oil and clog hair fossil.
Skin hair fossils collect dirt and debris starts forming root of acne in dermis and deeper layers and thus form pimple or zits. These pimples are characterized as being large and often painful lesions on the face. Picking or irritating these lesions will often cause them to pop or linger for a longer period of time. After that a pitted scar appears when pus goes away. Scarring becomes permanent due to the healing skin leaving too much collagen behind.
How to get Rid of Acne Marks: Individual scars do not go worst but active acne results in cystic acne which leaves acne scars on all over face and appears on skin frequently. There are two approaches to get rid of Acne scars. Home remedies and Chemical or surgical treatments. Both are effective as per skin acne condition.
Natural Ways to Get Rid of Acne Marks:
1. Time: Be patient when acne appears. Individual acne scars heal with time.
2. Moisturize skin: Keep your skin moisturized regularly.
3. Alovera Gel: Being natural antiseptic, Aloe Vera gel heals fast pimple and helps in preventing forming of new pimples. Alovera is widely used to cure cuts, burns and scars.
4. Salicylic Acid: It opens clogged pores, reduces redresses and balanced out shedding of skin and takes off dead skin cells.
5. Garlic: It may be irritating for your skin but it speeds in healing Acne marks.
6. Ice: Rubbing ice cubes is also good to reduce redness.
7. Lemon juice: Applying lemon juice is also good to lighten dark acne marks. It clears out new and old acne scars. It helps in fading the collagen in skin. It is good to take lime juice as a drink for internal detoxification and cleansing.
8. Tomato juice: Tomato is rich in Vitamin A which controls sebum that causes acne.
9. Honey: Honey is always a good choice. It reduces blemishes and gives glow to your skin.
10. Olive Oil: Soften your skins and reduces acne scar appearance.
11. Rose water and sandalwood: Applying paste of sandal wood and rose water helps in healing scars overnight.
12. Fresh vegetables and fruits: Try to add more fresh vegetables and fruits to your diet.
13. Benzoyl Peroxide: It kills bacteria which cause acne and removes dead skin cells.
14. Egg White: Apply egg white mask regularly, it extract puss from acne and deep cleanse your skin.
15. Carrot juice: Apply carrot juice on acne soothes scars and makes your skin fresh. Taking carrot juice prevents new pimples and zits.
16. Tooth paste: Some people find toothpaste a great cooling agent and antiseptic for pimples. It dries out the pimple and heals scars fast.
Also Read On: How To Get Rid of Skin Tags Naturally
Surgical and Chemical Treatments to Get Rid of Acne Scars
If a scar is present after a year, it is a permanent scar that will need a treatment to remove. The treatments vary in cost, effectiveness and their side-effects. Let’s take a look at these treatments.
It is a new method to remove Acne scars. In this method old cells layer is removed so that new skin cells form. CO2 and Er:YAG laser are used to remove acne-effected skin layer.
It is a chemical peels method by applying acids to acne patches. Alpha or beta hydroxy acid exfoliates the skin in this process.
3. Dermal Fillers
Dermal fillers can be injected into acne scars to raise the surface of the skin so that the skin will have a smoother appearance. Fat, bovine collagen, human collagen, hyaluronic acid derivatives, and methacrylate microspheres with collagen are use to inject in dermis.
4. Punch Excision
This method uses a punch biopsy tool that is round and a sharp cookie-cutter type tool. Using local anesthesia, the scar is excised with the punch tool and the skin edges are sutured together. The new scar fades with time and may not be noticeable.
Precautions For Acne Scars:
Be cautious if you have cystic acne and follow these steps if you want to get rid of acne and acne marks.
- Avoid Popping and squeezing Zits and Pimples if they are not appearing white. There appears to be a correlation between fatty foods and the production of sebum.
- Avoid processed food and use fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Increase your liquid consumption i.e. water and fruit juices, Aloe Vera juice and green tea to get rid of acne fast and naturally.